lunes, 3 de junio de 2013

Simple Plan

DISCOGRAFIA


No Pads, No Helmets... Just Ball



1. I'd Do Anything
2. The Worst Day Ever
3. You Don't Mean Anything
4. I'm Just A Kid
5. When I'm With You
6. Meet You There
7. Addicted
8. My Alien
9. God Must Hate Me
10. I Won't Be There
11. One Day
12. Perfect
13. Grow Up



Still Not Getting Any



1.Shut Up
2.Welcome To My Life
3.Perfect World
4.Thank You
5.Me Against The World
6.Crazy
7.Jump
8.Everytime
9.Promise
10.One
11.Untitled



Simple Plan



1. When I'm Gone
2. Take My Hand
3. The End
4. Your Love Is A Lie
5. Save You
6. Generation
7. Time To Say Goodbye
8. I Can Wait Forever
9. Holding On
10. No Love
11. What If



Get Your Heart On!



1. You Suck At Love
2. Can't Keep My Hands Off You Feat Rivers Cuomo
3. Jet Lag Feat Natasha Bedingfield
4. Astronaut
5. Loser Of The Year
6. Anywhere Else But Here
7. Freaking Me Out Feat Alex Gaskarth
8. Summer Paradise Feat K'naan
9. Gone Too Soon
10. Last One Standing
11. This Song Saved My Life





Dios es la base de tus logros

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario